How to Access Your Login Details in Bajaj Customer Portal?_banner
How to Access Your Login Details in Bajaj Customer Portal_WC
Going all the way to your lender's branch office to make monthly payments and settle complaints and queries has always been a hassle. Further, now after COVID, people want to avoid public and crowded places more. This is the digital age - from simple things like shopping for fruits and vegetables online to more complicated stuff, like applying for a Home Loan and paying EMIs, people want to do everything online.
When it comes to Home Loans and loans against property, Bajaj Housing Finance is one of the most trusted names in the market. The company offers loans at low interest rates for long repayment periods and is known for speedy approval and disbursal. Further, with Bajaj Housing Finance, borrowers can make payments, raise queries, file complaints and do much more from the comfort of their home - the Bajaj Housing Finance customer portal allows borrowers to do all this and a lot more. All they need is an internet connection and a smartphone.
Here's how you can access your Bajaj Housing Finance loan account through the company customer portal.
Follow These Steps to Access Your Loan Account Using the Bajaj Housing Finance Customer Portal
To be able to login to your account using the Bajaj Housing Finance Customer Portal, you will need your password. First-time users can generate the password after signing up with their mobile number and entering the OTP sent to their number. Once you do this, you will be asked to reset your password. Once the password is reset, you can then use your password to login to your account any time. Follow these steps to login to your Bajaj Housing Finance loan account using your password.
- Go to Bajaj Housing Finance's website, go to the dashboard and click on the 'My Account' option.
- From the drop-down menu, select the 'Customer Portal' option.
- On the Customer Portal, enter your registered mobile number. You can also access your account by entering your loan account number.
- Enter your password. If you do not remember your password, you can request for an OTP to be sent to your phone and login to your account using this OTP.
- Once you enter your password correctly, you will be able to access all the details related to your account.
- Now that we understand how to login to the Bajaj Housing Finance, let us look at the features and benefits of the portal.
- Using the Bajaj Housing Customer Portal, you can access statement of accounts, pay missed EMIs and carry out flexi-account operations.
- You can also download NOCs and interest certificates.
- Use the portal to update your personal details using the edit option.
- The Bajaj Housing Finance Customer Portal is free to use and it helps you do a lot from within the comfort of your home
Read Also: Check Your Bajaj Housing Finance Home Loan Status
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this website and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purposes, and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. Neither Bajaj Housing Finance Limited nor any of its agents/associates/affiliates shall be liable for any act or omission of the Users relying on the information contained on this website and on associated web pages. In case any inconsistencies are observed, please click on contact information.
How to Access Your Login Details in Bajaj Customer Portal?_RAC_WC