Banner_Dynamic_scroll menu_Lease Rental Discounting
LeaseRentalDiscounting_Eligibility Criteria _wcm
Lease Rental Discounting Eligibility Criteria
Bajaj Housing Finance offers competitive Lease Rental Discounting loans to applicants who need large funds for big-ticket expenses. One must be able to meet the eligibility criteria before they avail of the loan. The eligibility asks for the Lease Rental Discounting are direct, fuss-free and easy-to-meet, making it simpler for those in need to get the funds they require.
- Applicants must be a residing citizen of India
- Applicants must be at least 25 years old, at the time of the LRD loan sanction
- Applicants must have a leased property that is a commercial or an industrial space, or a warehouse
- Applicants must be able to show a valid, and regular source of income from their tenants and lessees
- Applicant’s net rental receipts must be discounted up to 90%, to accommodate their future EMI payments
Lease Rental Discounting: Documents Required_wcm
Lease Rental Discounting: Documents Required
Once you meet the Bajaj Housing Finance Lease Rental Discounting eligibility criteria, the process of the loan sanction and disbursal is easy and fast. Before that, you must be able to submit all the required documents to us, to enable verification and the final loan sanction.
- Application form
- Photograph of partner/director
- Any one identity proof - voter's ID card/driving license/job card issued by NREGA/Aadhaar card/PAN card
- Signature proof
- Certificate of incorporation
- IT returns, balance sheet and P/L account statement for the last 2 years
- Bank account statements for last 6 months
- Partnership deed
- Lease deed/leave and license agreement
Note: This list is indicative. Additional documents may be needed during loan processing.
People also consider