Home Loan in Bangalore -Banner_WC
Home Loan in Bangalore: Overview_WC
Home Loan in Bangalore: Overview
Bangalore, now known as Bengaluru, is a thriving city in southern India. Over the last couple of decades, the city has emerged as a hub for IT companies, start-ups, and other enterprises. In fact, some of the biggest companies with substantial investments in India are headquartered in Bangalore.
The population in the city has grown alongside the city’s economy, with many in the workforce migrating there for opportunities. Subsequently, Bangalore’s real estate market has been booming. If you’re looking to buy a property in the city – be it to stay or invest, a Home Loan is one of your ideal financial solutions.
Home Loan in Bangalore: Features and Benefits_WC
Home Loan in Bangalore: Features and Benefits
Easy Balance Transfer Facility
Home Loan Balance Transfer is an easy way to save your money. Transfer the balance from your existing lender to Bajaj Housing Finance for a competitive rate of interest and a range of features on your Home Loan.
You can also opt for a sizeable Top-up Loan with Home Loan Balance Transfer at a competitive rate of interest. You are free to use the amount to fund any requirement of your choice, such as expanding your business, refurbishing your house, buying a new car, or paying for your child’s education.
With Bajaj Housing Finance, you have flexibility in how you choose to repay the amount. You can repay the loan in 30 years, which makes it affordable in the long run.
Part-prepayment and Foreclosure Facility
We levy no charges on part-prepayment and foreclosure, which gives you the option to repay on your own terms should you have surplus funds in the future.
Online Home Loan Calculators
Calculate your Home Loan EMI based on the loan amount, tenor, and rate of interest and plan your finances better. Our Home Loan EMI calculator allows you to determine your monthly payments and Home Loan eligibility, so you have all necessary information before you apply.
We set minimal documentation and simple Home Loan eligibility criteria to make the process hassle-free. The entire Home Loan application process is kept easy and short so you can focus on your house search instead.
Online Account Management
Enjoy a truly digital experience once you avail of the loan. Access your loan details, transact, and complete Home Loan EMI payments via our customer portal
Enjoy a hassle-free process with doorstep document pick up, easy approval, and speedy disbursal. Once you submit all the requested documents, the verification process is expedited to help you finalize the chosen property at the earliest.
Integrated Branch Network
With our pan India network, you have the option to walk into your closest branch for in-person assistance with your application. All our branches have integrated systems to provide seamless support anywhere around the country.
Home Loan in Bangalore: Eligibility Criteria_WC
Home Loan in Bangalore: Eligibility Criteria
For Salaried Individuals
- You should be a residing citizen of India
- You should be between 23 and 62 years of age
- You should be a salaried individual with a work experience of at least 3 years
For Self-Employed Individuals
- You should be a residing citizen of India
- You should be between 25 and 70 years of age
- You should be able to showcase steady income from a business with a vintage of at least 5 years
**Please note that the eligibility criteria mentioned are indicative. Also, the upper age limits of 62 and 70 years are considered as the applicant’s age at the time of loan maturity.
Home Loan in Bangalore: Documents Required_WC
Home Loan in Bangalore: Documents Required
You will need these documents to apply for a Bajaj Housing Finance Home Loan:
- KYC documents (address and identity proofs)
- Form 16 or latest salary slips (for salaried individuals)/ TR Document and P&L Statement for the last 2 years (for self-employed individuals)
- Bank account statements for the last 6 months
- Document for proof of business, with minimum 5 years’ vintage (for businessmen/self-employed individuals only)
Please note that the list of documents mentioned is indicative. During loan processing, additional documents may be needed. These requirements will be communicated to you accordingly.
Home Loan in Bangalore: How to Apply_WC
How to Apply for Home Loan in Bangalore
To apply for a Home Loan in Bangalore with Bajaj Housing Finance, you can either walk into any of our branches or fill out our application form online. Follow the below steps to fill an online application
- Go to our Home Loan application form
- Select your occupation type and loan type from the available dropdown options and enter your PIN code.
- Once you successfully fill these fields, more will populate on the form; proceed to enter your personal details. Here, salaried applicants will need to enter their monthly salary, while self-employed applicants and professionals will need to enter their years of business continuity and practice, respectively, along with other relevant details.
- If you are availing of a new Home Loan and have finalized the property, you will be prompted to fill in the relevant property details.
Once you submit the form, our representative will get in touch with your shortly and explain the next steps, which will include document submission and verification.
*Terms and conditions apply
Home Loan in Bangalore_faqs_WC
Frequently Asked Questions
Bajaj Housing Finance offers competitive interest rates on Home Loans across all cities we function in, including Bangalore. You can check the interest rates here, along with other interest rate related information.
Home Loan in Bangalore_Related Article_wc
Home Loan in Banglore_Quick Links_WC